Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello, I am old

This morning I was thinking whether I should shell out ten of my hard-earned dollars to buy this. I think I shall.

I remember during the winter when I was in ninth grade, walking through snow listening to this. It was one of two vinyl records I had. This other was this total load of crap. I loved this record. It was full-on Southern California "hate your parents" hardcore that was right up my alley.

I thought back to what year that must have been and realized that it was two decades ago (winter of 1992). Ouch!

Still a great record though, I think I will in fact shell out nine dollars ninety-nine for it. I have no idea what happened to my vinyl copy. I'm sure it is sitting in a landfill somewhere, smashed into many pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment