Tuesday, May 3, 2011

still tapering........

I am really taking full advantage of the taper! Not doing squat if I don't feel like it. Of course, it wouldn't be any fun if there weren't already things to deal with:


  1. Baby is sick. I am trying real, real hard to NOT get sick myself (again). Unless I can't breath, I will still do the race. If I have to, I will walk the whole thing.

  2. I've got a whole bunch of new, unexplainable phantom injuries: Left ankle hurts, right shin hurts, top of the right foot hurts now (feels almost like a stress fracture), last week both knees hurt, today my right nipple is sore.

  3. Although technically not an injury, I have got out of control athlete's foot on my right foot. I have tried almost everything. On the upside, I have discovered Gold Bond Foot Powder, which I think smells terrific!

New Beastie Boys album out today, I give it two thumbs up, although it is a bit short (44 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment