Thursday, May 12, 2011

sick, again

Well, it looks like there is a strong chance MMT will not happen for me this year. Somehow I got sick, yet again. Needless to say, this is extremely disappointing. I sacrificed a lot of time to prepare for this, time I could have been spending with my family. Had I known that I would get sick only days before the race, I would have much rather spent that time with my family.

I think the best I can possibly hope for at this point is that my symptoms don't get any worse. If that happens, I may still try to do the race, although it is going to be slow and difficult (more so than usual). If my symptoms get worse, I think the wise thing to do would be to cut my losses and stay home this weekend, since the prospects of me finishing seem slim.

This is very, very disappointing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, Eric. I hope you pull out of it and I hope you get your chance to do the race.

    ReplyDelete