Thursday, January 13, 2011

snowshoeing

Despite initially being snowed in at 5 A.M., by 6 the roads were clear so I decided to head over to the local trail to do some snowshoeing. We have been getting dumped on with snow, and my previous two attempts to try to make it to the park have failed due to hazardous road conditions.

It was a glorious pre-dawn morning with pretty steady snowfall, with my dog having more fun than I was.

Now, doing some fuel cell modeling while listening to 8-4/5/6-74.

My daughter's hair is now long enough to "work" with, so my wife has been putting a bow in it. I am a complete sucker for that little girl, I'm head over heels in love with her. She is positively the cutest, most darling thing in the universe and looks cute as a button with that bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment