Tuesday, August 24, 2010

few tings

Well I am pretty happy that the heavy training load for the 'satch is done, because I've got nothing left. Normally, today would be "Hill Repeat Tuesdays" but that's all behind me now. I put in a monster week last week and I've got nothing left in the tank. My biggest concern right now, besides not really wanting to run one bit due to being so tired, is blowing the taper by doing too little. I took Sunday, Monday, and today off so I reckon I'll still be ok if I pick it back up tomorrow.

Interesting factoid, the dog hates the free ginger chews that Zombie Runner gives when you order stuff from them. She always wants to come lick my face when I eat them because she is intrigued by the smell, but once up in my grill, the smell turns her off. However, yesterday I ate a ginger-laden rice/quinoa dish for dinner, and washed it down with a huge glass of ginger beer, and she was all over it. Licked my face for a good 5 minutes without stopping. Go figure.

Usual work nonsense, for some reason when I was younger I had the general impression that adults behaved like adults and not children. Evidently, not true. It does keep things spicy though.

Finally, Sepultura and Saint Vitus rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment