Saturday, April 16, 2011

sick!

Well the MMT training has been put on hiatus. I have been sick for the last 3 (or 4) days. Couldn't have come at a worse time, either. Wednesday, my usual hill repeat day, I felt beyond sluggish. I clearly needed a break so I decided to just go for a walk rather than do the hill repeats, no big deal since everything would just be pushed back a day. Thursday, I woke up full on sick and have remained so ever since. Rather than try to power through it (which I typically would have done in the past) I decided to cut my losses, and try to recover as quickly as possible. Not ideal, but in this case, nothing to do except play the hand you've been dealt. I am definitely feeling better though, and should be back in the swing of things by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment