Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Smarch

A couple of things:


  1. The Chilton manual for my car FINALLY came out! I have been waiting 4 long years for this (ever since I owned the car).

  2. Overtraining: its a bitch. Only thing you can do is total rest until it passes. I am currently on day 6 of doing nothing (not counting the swimming I did Monday morning). Better to be smart about the training rather than try to knock it out of the park every time you work out. At least it is early in the season. I the future I will try to better plan my workouts and try to allow for more recovery days.

  3. Lastly, unless you've got some gross deformity you don't want everyone to see, there is no reason for men to urinate in the stall. Be a man and pony up to the urinal like everybody else. There are those who have a bit of "stage fright," myself included, but I just could not ever bring myself to relent and retreat to the stall to urinate. Something about it just doesn't seem right.

Happy Smarch!

No comments:

Post a Comment